Friday, August 1, 2008

WV Stage Race!

Well, we're racing the WV stage race this weekend. I'm hoping I have enough under the hood to defend my title in the 40+ ranks. We also have a rider in the 123s, Adam Anderson, who should be able to spank the rest of the field in the TT. If he can do that, we have enough other team riders to goof with the rest in the time bonuses and leave the finish to Adam in the road race. The 123 field got smacked around by the Freddie Fu team last year. We're looking to take up that role in the men's fields. We really do need to get a few women on the team though. They're around, just not really into the road racing though. Maybe that will be something to push for next year. Til then, we have to concentrate on what we have on our plates right now. They should be having leaders jerseys this year too. I've never worn a stage race leaders jersy even though I have won two of them. It'd be cool to get one this year. After this, we have a couple more mountain bike and road races to go and then it's it to cross! I'm really kind of getting keyed up for it.

No comments: